-
October 20th, 2001, 02:38 AM
#1
Inactive Member
FYI: SIP 44 is printing this weekend in Canada. It will ship next Friday, the 26th, so your store should have it the following Wednesday, October 31... Halloween. Quite appropriate, I think.
------------------
-
October 20th, 2001, 07:25 AM
#2
Inactive Member
how much do we love you for giving us this book terry?!? thank you! thank you! im looking forward to where youre gonna go with this one...
------------------
"What about David? What are you doing with him?"
"What you should be doing with me..."
"what if you dont come back?"
"well then...i guess i was never really here..."
Proud family member of Jelymo, gollum, Kelly, Dano, Jaxom27, Fenix and others.
"Om Namaha Shivaya." ~ Dano
www.andysworld.itgo.com
-
October 20th, 2001, 04:23 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Finally! I've been wanting to see the first page of #44 for the longest time! Good to see the wait is over. (Just wondering, how many people here are going to take their blue miata to the comic shop?)
------------------
-
October 20th, 2001, 05:02 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Man, there goes my paycheck again, (thats the only reason I hate comics) I just buy and buy! oh well 
------------------
Ski Greatest sword fighter in Michigan
Miral's Slave
tyledras's Sidekick
"It's a Detroit thang"
"The man who kissed a ninja lesbian and lived to tell about it."
"Good, Bad.....I'm the guy with the tank"
-
October 22nd, 2001, 03:01 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Thanks Terry, I can't wait
------------------
Good things come to those who wait.
-
October 22nd, 2001, 03:48 PM
#6
-
October 22nd, 2001, 05:41 PM
#7
Inactive Member
This is it folks. Start your engines, we have a countdown
-
October 23rd, 2001, 03:54 AM
#8
Inactive Member
-
October 23rd, 2001, 02:19 PM
#9
Inactive Member
I just can't wait for this issue! Terry you are awesome!
love,
katchoo24
------------------
-
October 24th, 2001, 01:46 AM
#10
HB Forum Owner
My favorite holiday and my favorite comic on the same day! Woo HOOOOOOOO! 
------------------
Selah
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks